Some paperless how to’s:
1. Bring reusable bags if venturing out to food store.
2. Pull out those cloth napkins from the back of the closet 🙃.
3. Skip paper towels today and use dish towels & cleaning rags/cloths.
4. Give the printer a break and save documents to PDF’s.
5. If need hand written notes, reuse an envelope or the back side of old printouts.
While paper is a smaller part of every home’s carbon footprint, using less of it and choosing recycled paper products is one way we at home can be mindful of using our natural resources sustainably.
So get to it.